IOM Ireland Colouring Book
- IOM Ireland Newsletter
- PROTECT II- Focus Groups
- Voices of Syrians in Ireland: how has life changed?
- IOM Ireland Country Strategy 2021-2024
- IOM Ireland and NUI Galway collaborate in Migration and Climate Change research
- International Women’s Day – Panel Discussion
- Global Migration Film Festival
- IOM Ireland Colouring Book
- Mechanisms in the Assistance of Victims of Trafficking: Webinar
- The Power of Data – A focus on Migrants
IOM Ireland released a new colouring book for returnees.
Dublin – The International Organization for Migration (IOM) office in Ireland released in April an educational colouring book for children to inform them about the voluntary return process.
This book is designed to be interactive and ideally the children can colour in the book and at the same time share with an adult any questions or apprehensions they might have concerning the voluntary return process.